[NBLUG] General Meeting Announcement

Brad Cox kb1czq at sonic.net
Mon Sep 11 17:16:04 PDT 2000

It will be an exciting evening for all involved as we probe the depths of
Eric's brain in an attempt to find true inner meaning....

no, no, no, wrong script.....

Just a gentle reminder that there is a NBLUG meeting tommorow night,
Tuesday, the 11 of September.  Theoretically Eric Eisenhart will be giving
a presentation on cheap, postscript tricks.  Everyone should come because
there is going to be:
	- A raffle where you can win cool things
	- A FREE name tag to put YOUR name on
	- A chair to use
	- A guy talking about something that at least he finds interesting
	- A Ferris wheel
	- A Merry-go-round
	- A ferret who dances on a spinning top while rubbing his tummy and
		patting his head.

(Note: Special restrictions may apply.  We do not guarantee anything,
including but not limited to the use of a chair, a name tag.  There isn't
really going to be any rides, but it made my list longer.)

Brad Cox	NBLUG Webmaster		webmaster at nblug.org
Not all men who drink are poets.  Some of us drink because we aren't poets.