[NBLUG] General Meeting Announcement

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Tue Jul 4 14:40:00 PDT 2000

OK.  The moment you all have been waiting for is finally here - Eric
Eisenhart will be continuing his series on Linux Home Networking!

This month's meeting will feature Eric presenting how to use your Linux box
to share your Internet connection using IPMASQ/NAT.  If you remember, we
last left our hero teaching us how to setup PPP under Linux.  This time,
he'll take us one step further and show us how to share that precious
connection with the rest of the home network.

Bring your note-pads and glasses, because I'm sure this will be an exciting
episode...er, meeting.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  (Yes, I'm bad...really
bad.  I should stick with sysadmin-type stuff.  How'd I get this job,
anyways??)

Here's the nitty-gritty.

Where: The Usual Place (tm) -- O'Reilly & Associates in Sebastopol (see web
                               site for further details on how to get there)

When: The Usual Time (tm) -- 7:30PM, 2nd Tuesday of the month (ie, July 11)

Be sure to show up a little early so that you can get your ticket for the
door prize drawing, since we stop handing out tickets once the meeting
starts.  We'll see you all there!

-/Dustin

--
Founder & President