[NBLUG] URGENT Meeting Update

Dustin Mollo dustin at nblug.org
Tue Sep 11 11:08:28 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone.

We have decided to call off tonight's meeting out of respect for those
effected by the horrible events that have taken place on the East Coast this
morning.

We hope that none of you are personally effected by this tragedy.  Our
thoughts go out to the victims and their families and friends.

Please be sure to pass this on to anyone you may know who was planning on
going tonight who may not see this notice in time otherwise.

Thanks again and we'll see you in October.

-Dustin

--
Founder & President
The North Bay Linux Users' Group