[NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting -- Digital photography for a GNU generation

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Mon Mar 8 10:59:01 PST 2004

This meeting is at our regular time and place.  Everybody is welcome.

What:   NBLUG General Meeting
Topic:  Digital photography for a GNU generation
Who:    Troy Arnold (fryman on nblug-talk)
When:   March 9, 2004 @ 7:30PM
Where:  O'Reilly and Associates, Sebastopol, CA.
Details:

   We'll cover: getting your pictures off the camera with gphoto2 and
   gtkam; checking them out with gqview; preparing them for the web with
   imagemagicks' all-powerful 'convert' utility; and displaying them on the
   web with packages such as webmagick and Gallery. Taking decent pictures
   will NOT be covered.

If you (or somebody you know) might be interested in speaking to a
friendly group of 25-45 people about something related to Linux or Open
Source, please contact speakers at nblug.org.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President