[NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting: August 9 2005

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Sun Aug 7 20:13:07 PDT 2005

Hi NBLUG,

So for our next general meeting we will be doing something a bit different.
Our regular meeting room is already book with another event, so we will be
meeting in the kitchen next door. The plan is for those who are interested
to come early (6:30-7:00) and order some pizza, so if you want to join in,
bring some pizza money.

We won't have a formal speaker this time, however we will have a projector
so I might do a more informal demonstration of some of the Linux multimedia
applications I've been using lately, either that or depending on the level
of interest I might give a short talk on what's new in Knoppix land.

So bring your appetite and some pizza money and join us in the O'Reilly
kitchen. Knowing how our group is, it promises to be a good time.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President
kyle at nblug.org