[NBLUG/Announce] Reminder: General Meeting (2005/11/08): WRT54G Part 2

Augie Schwer augie at nblug.org
Mon Nov 7 20:43:41 PST 2005

This month Matthew Smith will give us a follow up presentation to
Dustin's talk on the WRT54G; the commercial Linksys router that can
run Linux.

"Matthew Smith will be giving a talk about advanced usage of Linux
on the WRT54G.

Short description of talk:

Topic 1: Using the WRT54G to make a cheap network bridge.

Topic 2: Using the WRT54G to monitor and control the physical world.
I'll talk about how you can monitor input pins and turn on/off
output pins. With a simple circuit (which I'll show) you can control
anything you want."

Start: 2005/11/08 - 7:30pm
End: 2005/11/08 - 9:00pm
Location:
O'Reilly, Sebastopol, CA
http://nblug.org/genloc

We are always looking for speakers, so if you or anyone you know
would like to give a presentation to a group of friendly nerds
please send an email to speakers at nblug.org . Thank you, and I
look forward to seeing you all there at the next meeting.

Augie.

--
Augie Schwer (augiei at nblug.org) : NBLUG - Vice President
GPG Public Key: http://www.schwer.us/schwer.asc