[NBLUG/Announce] General meeting TONIGHT: systemd roundtable

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue Jun 9 07:59:02 PDT 2015

When: June 9th, 2015 7:30 pm
Speaker: Everyone
Location: O'Reilly Media at 1005 Gravenstein Hwy N, Sebastopol, CA in
the Tarsier conference room past the metal statue and to the right
(http://nblug.org/locations)

Title: systemd roundtable

There is general concensus that systemd is an important topic but we haven’t found a speaker to specifically present on systemd so instead we’ll be doing a systemd roundtable. The format will be a friendly discussion about the pros and cons of systemd and its political and technical impact on distributions that have migrated to it for the enlightenment of all. I’ll bring the projector along just in case someone needs it.