[NBLUG/Announce] General meeting July 14th: Nick Bolton - Synergy

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Fri Jun 19 18:32:11 PDT 2015

To clarify, this talk will be on July 14th.  This is a huge talk for us - having the CEO of any company present is always nice, but when it's for something like Synergy that tons of people here in NBLUG use every day it's even better.  If you've never heard of Synergy (http://synergy-project.org), it allows you to use a single mouse and keyboard across multiple computers.

If you can make a special point to come to the meeting it would be great as I'd love a big turnout.  See you there!

A.C.
******
President, NBLUG