[SoCoSA/discuss] Presentation Request

Steve S. northbaygeek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:00:52 PST 2006

Hi,

Though I freely admit this is a somewhat self-serving request, I think
it has merit & appeal for the SoCoSA membership at large.

There was an NBLUG talk, a few months back, on adding (a lot of)
functionality to some pretty cheap little Linksys routers wireless
(WRT54G series):  taking $75 units and adding feature-sets you usually
don't see 'til you hit the $500 (or so) pricepoint... and doing that
for not very much money.

I missed that talk (dagnabbitall), but it suddenly occured to me that
SoCoSA members might be rather interested in the same topic (maybe
tweaked a bit).  So, maybe I could get to attend that talk after
all...?

Thanks for considering it!

- Steve S.