[SoCoSA/discuss] Mailing list preference question

Eric Eisenhart freiheit at socosa.org
Thu Feb 23 13:34:20 PST 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 09:03:28AM -0800, Sebastian wrote:
> Steve S. wrote:
> >They should go both places, IMHO
>
>  ++1, announcements both lists please.

We discussed this at the steering committee meeting earlier this week:
decision is that announcements will go to both lists.

Members only need to be on one list; notify for announcements only or
discuss for announcements and discussions.  We figure people on both lists
won't be too annoyed at getting two copies of announcements since they're
not that common and easily lost in the discussion traffic on the discuss
list.

http://socosa.org/steering/minutes/2006/02/20
--
Eric Eisenhart <freiheit at SoCoSA.org>