[SoCoSA/discuss] Meeting Reminder and Note About Entrance

Dustin Mollo socosa at wiredgoats.com
Mon Jan 30 22:44:08 PST 2006

Steve S. wrote:
> On 1/30/06, Eric Eisenhart <freiheit at socosa.org> wrote:
>> Note: The entrance for the meetings is "around back" on the west side.
>>

> On the side of the building facing the main strip, then?

uhm....the "north" side of the building faces apollo.  so no ;)

the back entrance on the opposite side of the building from the main
customer entrance is another way of phrasing it.  it's also the tennat
side of the building, if you know where that is.  i'm sure there will be
people gathering around the proper entrance....and we'll see about putting
a sign up on the main entrance to sonic letting folks know that's not the
right one.

-dustin