[SoCoSA/discuss] About Outlook Express

Debbie buttercup1374 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 20 11:57:33 PDT 2006

Hello all,
my name is Debbie and I'm new to the discussion forum.
I'm having some trouble with Outlook Express (well at least I think it's an
Outlook Express issue.)
I recently purchased a laptop computer from Dell (it's an Inspiron B130 to
be exact.) Ever since I set up Outlook Express, I've never heard it play a
sound upon receipt of a new message.
I went into the tools menu, over to options where it says, "Play sound when
new message arrive."
This is troubling to me, because I just can't seem to figure out what the
problem is.
If I can get some help on this, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Debbie