[SoCoSA/discuss] Meeting...? Tonight...?

Steve S. northbaygeek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 11:27:33 PST 2006

Hey, all...

Looks like there's a meeting tonight (speaker-topic:  spam-fighting).
Anyone going?  Kinda surprised not to see any on-list buzz... I had
forgotten myself, 'til I looked at today on the calendar and saw my
"socosa?" note (so I looked at the website).

Anyhow... I presume the meeting is still a "go".
I presume the location is still Sonic's back door.

Please drop a notice on-list SOON if either of my presumtions are in
error!  Weds. afternoons are always REALLY busy for me, and I'm
usually "AFK" for most/all of the time.

- Steve S.