[SoCoSA/discuss] Meeting...? Tonight...?

Eric Eisenhart freiheit at socosa.org
Wed Mar 1 11:52:05 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 11:27:33AM -0800, Steve S. wrote:
> Looks like there's a meeting tonight (speaker-topic:  spam-fighting).
> Anyone going?  Kinda surprised not to see any on-list buzz... I had
> forgotten myself, 'til I looked at today on the calendar and saw my
> "socosa?" note (so I looked at the website).
>
> Anyhow... I presume the meeting is still a "go".
> I presume the location is still Sonic's back door.
>
> Please drop a notice on-list SOON if either of my presumtions are in
> error!  Weds. afternoons are always REALLY busy for me, and I'm
> usually "AFK" for most/all of the time.

Yes, meeting is on for tonight.  6pm for pizza, 7pm for speaker.  Sonic's
back door, etc.

I coulda *sworn* I sent a reminder announcement out on Monday...

Did our mailing list software screw up and not send you either this:
http://socosa.org/pipermail/discuss/2006-February/000030.html
or this:
http://socosa.org/pipermail/notify/2006-February/000005.html
?