[SoCoSA/discuss] Linux Support Registry

Christopher Wagner waggie at waggie.net
Mon May 1 08:30:22 PDT 2006

I, OTOH, have absolutely no shame and will shamelessly toot my own horn. :)

I also do consulting outside of my normal day-job and am happy to consult
for Linux businesses.  If you'd like to add my info to a registry of some
type, please let me know.  Also, to toot Kevan's horn, he comes across as
very competent and professional.  I wouldn't have any problem referring
work to A-1 Network Solutions, either.

Someone else mentioned that NBLUG might be a place to get more
Linux-specific help, and this might be true.  SoCoSA may not be
Linux-specific, but we are sys admin specific and many of our members are
widely experienced in system administration across quite a few platforms,
which actually may be more beneficial to a business seeking a Linux
consultant (and thus, more beneficial to the consultant concerned).

- Chris W.