[SoCoSA/discuss] OpenVPN? Or...?

Trevor Benson tBenson at a-1networks.com
Fri May 19 12:11:29 PDT 2006

Sounds like open VPN has implemented the RFC for forwarding/routing broadcasts of DHCP traffic to alternate ends.  Havent tested anything with it yet, cant speak to it.  But its been around awhile, just never seen a client use it (especially since the built in WinXP client is PPTP or L2TP, possible I suppose they request addresses in the same fashion as DHCP with REQUESTS and ACK's, never really watched the traffic that close.