[SoCoSA/discuss] Replicating a Win XP install to other computers

Trevor Benson tBenson at a-1networks.com
Mon May 22 10:59:34 PDT 2006

It depends on the environment. Is there a domain (Like MS Active Directory), or not?  If there is that brings complications like SID and such into the mix, also whether you clone joined machines or prejoined.  If you don’t have a domain that takes a whole lot out of the worries area, and opens up just duplicating disks and manually changing hosts.

Trevor