[SoCoSA/discuss] Request for Comment: when and where shouldSoCoSA meet now?

butscher at pacbell.net butscher at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 8 16:49:14 PST 2006

I know I am new to the group but Thursday evening at O'Reilly sounds good to
me. I thought about the library also, so I called the Sebastopol Library.
They don't allow routine use of their conference room, even if it is once a
month! Another restriction is opening the meeting to the public.

Thanks,

Brian