[SoCoSA/discuss] Geeks Hooooooo!

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:49:07 PST 2007

I've used those both to great effect also, although it's been awhile
since I've used the Process Explorer. I should put that back into my
tool "box".

While we're on this topic, I'll just to add two other items. BSOD
error log debuggers are quite helpful. I've been using debugwiz
(freeware) to read the logs to see what caused the system to blue
screen while giving more info than what is splashed onto the screen.

I also use BartPE, although it's a little clunky. I use it to access
the computer and run programs without having to utilize the hard drive
(thinking of moving to K/Ubuntu Live CD instead).

Sean