[SoCoSA/discuss] LCD Monitors and a shameless plea for help...

Christopher Wagner waggie at waggie.net
Wed Dec 12 10:30:15 PST 2007

A nice gentleman just dropped off a wonderful 17" LCD monitor.  I'm
using it to type this message right now.  Still looking for another one,
but I wanted to thank the kind messenger for passing on the message.
This will make a huge difference for us, helping us much more current
with technology.

Thank you Ruth and Andrew, I will follow the leads you have given me.  I
especially like the reference to the Alameda Computer Resource Center.
I'm big on using Ubuntu here (we're still mostly Mac, though) so it fits
very well with my ideas. :)

Best holiday wishes to all!

- Chris