[SoCoSA/discuss] Meeting Tue, 3/6: Ruby on Rails

Christopher Wagner waggie at strangeceilings.com
Sun Mar 4 20:00:55 PST 2007

I approved this for posting to the SoCoSA Notify list without error
checking it first.

*hangs head in shame*

'When' is NOT Tuesday, February 6th @ 7pm.
'When' IS Tuesday, March 6th @ 7pm.

Obviously it's not in February, but my bad for not checking it first.
Sorry for the mistake folks!

Look forward to seeing you all there!

- Chris Wagner