[SoCoSA/discuss] Copperfield's Books needs an Assistant System Administrator

Dave Sisley it at copperfields.net
Thu May 10 10:07:56 PDT 2007

Copperfield's Books is looking for an Assistant Administrator for our
Information Technology department.  This is a part-time position.

Job duties include preparing reports, troubleshooting network and
hardware issues, maintaining and keeping inventory of equipment and
assisting the System Administrator in various tasks and projects.

Copperfield's has a heterogeneous environment that uses Linux
extensively for servers and desktops, but also includes Windows and
Mac OSX desktops.  Copperfield's has 7 locations throughout Sonoma and
Napa Counties. The Assistant Administrator would need visit these
locations from time to time, but would work mainly from our Sebastopol
Offices.

Minimum Requirements: Candidates must have strong computer skills and
a basic understanding of I.T. concepts like networking, client/server
applications and other common internet technologies.  Experience in
Linux is not required, but a desire to learn about and use Linux is a
must.  Programming experience a plus.

Anyone interested should send a resume to it at copperfields.net

--
Dave Sisley