[SoCoSA/discuss] ATT T1 line with Cisco 1841 Router

Matt Stevens matt at elevate.org
Tue Aug 12 23:35:13 PDT 2008

Seems like if AT&T is in charge of "managing" the router they should
configure it for you. If they're not on the hook for the router then I'd
just reset the password and go to town.

Did the customer pay for the router? If they paid for it, and AT&T isn't
helping with configuration then it's totally fair game to use it however
you want in my book.

Cisco password recovery procedures can be found here:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/474/index.shtml
--
matt