[SoCoSA/discuss] Fwd: Pac IT Pros: January Meeting, inexpensive training classes

Jim Oser oserj at OserConsulting.com
Wed Dec 31 09:58:30 PST 2008

Windows admins may like Pac IT Pros. They generally meet at the
Microsoft office in San Francisco. The office is by the Ferry
Building, so it is easy to take the ferry from Larkspur.

This year, I have been switching my Windows customers from Windows to
the Mac. Next week, I will be going to MacWorld at Moscone Center in
San Francisco.

I have also been doing ruby on rails programming, www.fournotrump.com

I have also been using linode.com which is very cool. For $20/month
one gets a Linux node with root access. One can even boot (at
different times) different versions of Linux. Also you get a static IP.

http://www.linode.com/faq.cfm#what-can-i-do-with-my-linode

Happy New Year!

Jim Oser
Oser Computer Solutions