[SoCoSA/discuss] suggestions - offline network

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:18:40 PST 2008

That would be extremely useful. Presuming this happens, I foresee
being a tutor to whomever will be interested in learning how to
maintain the systems, and I'd like to give a few books to that person
for further study/reference. Basic Linux and system admin books would
probably be best, but I'm sure there are others I'm not aware of that
might be helpful.

Obviously too many books would make it hard to pack on a plane, so if
there are electronic versions (ebooks) that would be most helpful.

Good idea, and thank you.

Sean