[SoCoSA/discuss] [SoCoSA/notify] Meeting Cancelled

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Mon May 5 15:12:41 PDT 2008

Isn't a meeting without a speaker but with food and drinks the definition of a party?

The Tokyo Linux Users Group has nomi-kais (driinking)-(party)s all the time.

"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive." - Orochimaru (Naruto)

 On Mon 05/05/08  3:01 PM , "SoCoSA notifications and reminders,	primarily of events" notify at socosa.org sent: