[SoCoSA/discuss] VOIP phone recommendation

Eric Landerville eric at landerville.com
Wed Sep 10 20:52:49 PDT 2008

I was wondering if anyone out there had a recommendation for a desk VOIP
phone.  I am not looking for cordless, I am looking for something
business style, you know something you would see on a desk at a
corporate office.  The phones can be either stand alone or tie into
something like Astrix.  The installation is only going to be 6 to 8
phones initially and perhaps grow to 15.
I don't even need specific phone recommendations just some good
companies and I can take it from there.  I just don't know where to start.

Thanks a bunch,

Eric