[SoCoSA/discuss] exim TLS cert problem

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:40:31 PDT 2009

Thank you for the replies. The cert is valid until December of this year.

Perhaps a better explanation of the error message would help. It states:

"The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that
could not be verified.

The certificate's name does not match the passed value.

Do you want to continue using this server? Yes/No"

Does this help clarify matters? It does not seem to be rejecting the
issuer, and it did not when I first installed the cert. If anything
has changed to affect this I'm afraid that I don't know what it could
be.

Sean