No subject

Wed Aug 26 17:36:07 PDT 2009

weeks)" command line query because that will only work for 2003
domains. I did find a way to accomplish something similar, but is
there a better way to get this data without converting our domain
functional level to 2003?

I ran a custom search query using ActiveDirectory Users and Computers,
selecting custom search and trying to get users that need to change
their passwords at the next login ( i.e.
"(&(&(objectcategory=user)(pwdLastSet<=128856000000000000)))") as of
about 4 month ago. This might be enough for our purposes.

Thank you!

Sean