[SoCoSA/discuss] May talk options

Eric Eisenhart freiheit at socosa.org
Wed Feb 4 11:47:10 PST 2009

Hey,

So, Kevan's going to do another talk in May... Which topic sounds best to
people?

I will say that I'm thinking we should save Nagios for a different meeting,
since we have another monitoring talk scheduled for April already and
back-to-back monitoring talks doesn't seem good...

--
Eric Eisenhart <freiheit at SoCoSA.org>
SoCoSA Founder and President
Jabber/GTalk: freiheit at gmail.com