[SoCoSA/discuss] Employment opportunity

Kevan Benson kbenson at a-1networks.com
Wed Jan 21 10:36:24 PST 2009

So, we've got a position opening up.  If anyone on the list knows of
someone looking for a job and this looks to fit them, please feel free
to let me/them know...

Jr. Perl/PHP programmer (Santa Rosa)

A1 Networks provides Network Management, IT consulting and colocation
management services for companies around the nation. We design, install,
and manage open and closed source services and applications. We are
located in Santa Rosa, CA at a premier datacenter and colocation facility.

Responsibilities

-Developing Web and Network applications.
-Extending existing Web and Network applications.

Minimum Requirements

-Knowledge of PHP or Perl scripting languages.
-Experience querying relational databases (ie. MySQL, Postgresql, etc.)
-Experience with HTML/Javascript/CSS

Preferred Skills (Not Required)

-System Administration Experience
-Experience with the LAMP stack.
-Examples of other LAMP and/or Web or Network applications.
-Perl Monk ;)

Position

-Temporary Position with flexible hours
-Part time or Full time (Minimum 25-30 hours a week)
-Permanent Employment a possibility
--

-Kevan Benson
-A-1 Networks