[SoCoSA/discuss] SysAdmin Appreciation Day!

Jamie Val jamie at opendns.com
Mon Jul 20 10:21:18 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone!

Jamie from OpenDNS here, wanting to extend an invitation to all of the
members of Sonoma County System Administrators to our SysAdmin
Appreciation Day party on July 29. The party is at DNA Lounge in San
Franciso, a venue we chose specifically because of its proximity to the
freeways.

We're extending a free invitation to all of you, and will have lots of
goodies and giveaways. Even better...drinks are on co-host Meraki!

We're looking forward to meeting you all and celebrating the hard work you
and your fellow SysAdmins do. Let me know if you have any questions!!

Here is a link to register for the event:
http://2009sysadminappreciationparty.eventbrite.com/

See you soon :)

Jamie Val
OpenDNS.com