[SoCoSA/discuss] Future talks

Kevan Benson kbenson at a-1networks.com
Thu Nov 12 10:08:26 PST 2009

Okay people, we need some direction on what future talks people would be
interested in.  Attendance has been falling, and I think our talks are
getting a bit more into niche territories that don't interest much of
the group, so I'm asking for feedback.  Everything's helpful, so even if
you don't have a specific technology or area that you are interested in,
chiming in with something as broad as "More talks focused on Windows" is
still helpful.

That said, if anyone has been working on an interesting project, let us
know.  Maybe others would like to hear about it.  If you aren't
interested in doing a full talk, we can probably put together a few
short talks into a single presentation one night.