[SoCoSA/discuss] Beer today (Tuesday March 2nd)

Steve S. northbaygeek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:03:23 PST 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Kevan Benson <kbenson at socosa.org> wrote:

> Everyone who has some time and interest come on down to the
> Toad in the Hole pub in Santa Rosa to discuss the future of SoCoSA.
> We'll be discussing whether SoCoSA will be continuing in the future,
> and anything else we find interesting.  Even if you don't want a say in
> SoCoSA's future, come have a beer!

Personally... I can't make it, but I *DO* hope SoCoSA continues!

Life's a bit crazy of late, but I'm hoping for (seeing signs of) some
sanity by this summer, and hopefully as a more-or-less ongoing
state thereafter; SoCoSA is one of the (many) things I'm not able
to fit into the insanity.

Can I suggest, in absentia, that if there doesn't seem to be enough
energy for monthly meetings, SoCoSA consider scaling-back to, oh,
say a quarterly meeting?  More time to solicit (and to schedule!) an
interesting topic for each meeting.

Or keep it monthly, just planning on "officially" pubbing for two out
of three...

- Steve Saunders