DSL help plz. (Terminate this)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Dec 29 16:46:17 PST 1999

I appreciate the good thoughts, but _have no quarrel_ with Mr. Dugan
(dugan at libwais.sonoma.edu).

Or, in any lasting sense, with anyone else here, really:  I just noted
that a couple of other posters (i.e., _not_ Dugan) seemed to be getting
jollies from calling me names, and was amused at the irony of them
doing this in the name of "courtesy" and the like.

--
Cheers,                            "I'd say it's latke-esque.  Sort of like
Rick Moen                           Kafka-esque, only less depressing."