DSL help plz.

Peter Bantowsky peterban at jps.net
Wed Dec 29 14:03:13 PST 1999

SportsFans...
I've been watching this tempest in a teapot from afar, intent upon
staying out of puerile spats of this sort, but now I'm inclined toward
posting the following observation(s):  I rather suspect that the
manifestly narcissistic behavior of the likes of Rick and Nick (Moffit,
that is) is a prime candidate for a solid MA thesis or PhD dissertation
on the dominant, characterological whereabouts of purported,
self-proclaimed cyberspace "experts."  Like I told Nick last week,
before I went 'unplugged from BALUG," their kind of sophomoric
one-up-manship games which masquerade as terse, "mature" discourse are
strictly for the cultural-bandwidth-challenged.  If any of you care to
acquaint yourselves with the pitiful sophomoronics of this "I'm more
superior than thou" geek clique, just take a look at
http://www.crackmonkey.org.  Talk about boring, boring, boring ad
mauseam, forchrissake.  I'm outa here...
Hasta la vista, babyz
--kpab