SSL question

David Johnson dgj-dave at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 23 17:57:48 PST 2000

first things first, Thanks to all of the help and direction ive recieved
through NBLUG,
I have managed to suceed in hosting my own domain! yeah! of course that
only opens up a tremendous amount of oportunities which of course, I
must persue.. everything was smooth sailing, as far as being able to
find good documentation and understanding apache, until I decided to
impliment ssl and apache.
What I have found is that there is loose documentation scattered here
and there, but as to my knowlege, no HOW-TO for ssl.
question-1: Which implimentation is the best, generally speaking?
    Installing SSLeay and remaking apache or installing the SSL_MOD
module?

question-2:are there any good documentation for either of the two? i.e.
how-to's?

also: anyone interested the Webserver I built is hosting personal domain
called www.BayAreaNerds.com
it currently has a great cgi-bbs on it, and eventually would like to
give back support to all those that have helped me! :)

thx
David Johnson