Looking for advice

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:30:13 PST 2000

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Greg Dickerson wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> 	Does anyone know of any software I can run on RedHat 6.x that will give me
> a "PC Anywhere" interface to a windows NT server?
>
> Greg

If you're willing to install proprietary software on your Linux box, you
can use the Citrix ICA client for Linux.  You'll need NT Terminal Server
Edition from Microsoft and MetaFrame from Citrix.

Personally, I've always found VNC, already mentioned, to work well.

Andru
| Andru Luvisi                 | http://libweb.sonoma.edu/		 |
| Programmer/Analyst           |   Library Resources Online              |
| Sonoma State University      | http://www.belleprovence.com/		 |
| luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu      |   Textile imports from Provence, France |