Tiemann defends his "Open Source" statement

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Oct 7 21:32:07 PDT 2000

begin Scott Doty quotation:

> Someone just pointed this out to me:
>    http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-10-05-007-20-OP-RH

Michael Tiemann is a wonderful guy, whose company, CYGNUS Support, long
ago paid its dues.  I'm not the least bit surprised that CNET / ZDNET
misquoted him, however.  There are a few good writers for the latter,
but, generally, if they told me the sun was going to rise in the east
tomorrow, I just might get up early.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm