Suggestions for talks at nblug: (fwd)

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Fri Aug 10 09:37:29 PDT 2001

Christopher Wagner wrote:

> Even a presentation about LDAP would be interesting..

I have a fair amount of experience here (not that I'm an expert, but...)
-- what specifically about LDAP is it that interests people? Setting it
up? Authenticating machines against it? Developing schemas for general
use?  There's more information about LDAP that could be covered in one
NBLUG sitting....

In my experience, the hardest part for me has always been designing the
schema(s) to use to fit your app, more than anything else.

-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
I killed a process today, just to watch it die.