Broken NFS server (or client?)

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Mon Aug 13 10:45:40 PDT 2001

Good point....I knew we were headed here as I mentioned this to Linc last
week.  I have rolled several 2.4.8 kernels in the last few days and am
quite familiar with the options for the nfs daemon and client as well as
version 3 support in the kernel.  How about a peek at the kernel config for
the server and the client kernels?  That might cut down on some of the
myriad of gremlins that "might" be going on here.