Off topic: (Notice Dustin Mollo on KFTY TV 50 News?)

ME dugan at passwall.com
Thu Aug 23 18:42:19 PDT 2001

It looks like our NBLUG president made an appearance on KFTY TV 50 news?

They asked him questions about Gary Condit thing.

What I want to know:
Why don't they want to know about Linux?

Perhaps there is a way to publicize Linux with this.
"Gary Condit doesn't use Linux. Do you want to be like Gary?"

(I really do not know if he does not use it, but it sounds like fun.)

-ME