free as in bumper sticker!

augie schwer at sonic.net
Sat Dec 15 00:34:35 PST 2001

excerpt from the december issue of linux journal...

Free Bumper Sticker

If you're a Linux usin' geek of nature, you'll certainly want to advertise
it. Get a free "geek by nature, linux by choice" bumper sticker simply by
practicing your snail mail skills and sending a self-addressed, stamped
envelope to:

Linux Journal, ``Bumper Sticker Promo''
PO Box 55549
Seattle, WA 98155-0549

Within just two weeks you'll receive a "geek by nature, linux by choice"
bumper sticker.

for a picture of the sticker check here:
http://store.linuxjournal.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/geekbs-big.jpg
--
"I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him."
	--Booker T. Washington

registered linux user #229905