Off-topic: Amusing MS/Open Source URL story pointed out to me by an associate...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Feb 18 12:38:16 PST 2001

begin  Paul Larkin quotation:
> If the quotation is accurate, then Alchin strikes me as an amusing
> little character.  Really too bad he's in such a position of power.
> attitude.

Well, as Don Marti is fond of saying, if you don't believe in them, they
can't hurt you.

I consider the whole incident hilarious, and think it will make one of
the more colourful footnotes to Microsoft's eventual obituary.  See also:
http://www.kuro5hin.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/2/16/142659/184

--
Cheers,                                Before enlightenment, caffeine.
Rick Moen                              After enlightenment, caffeine.
rick at linuxmafia.com