InstallFest helpers?

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Fri Feb 16 01:27:08 PST 2001

Well, I guess it was over a month ago that I last asked about this, and I
did get a response from a few people, but after the very nice presentation
on Tuesday, apparently we inspired a number of people to want Linux on their
computer, so now I have more people wanting help than people that I know are
going to be there to help...

So, I start begging again...

Anybody want to come on Saturday and help out?  If so, please tell me.  I
try to have helpers show up at 9am, and the doors open to people needing
help at 10am.  But if you can't make it until later, that's fine.  Please,
more people come and help...  :-)

Right now about 3 people listed a fairly specific thing that they want
(Debian, X problem, FreeBSD) and about 13 just generally need help.  There's
a few laptops, some older hardware and some stuff that sounds like it should
be fairly easy for anybody that's done a RedHat install before.
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell