Competition: Installfest vs. Computer show and sale...

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed Feb 14 22:04:25 PST 2001

For those of you bringing a computer to the install fest, you may find a
need for a piece of hardware, and have only a little money. There is an
enterance charge to attend, but I think they are having a computer show
and sale at the Sonoma County fairgrounds. If you know what you are
looking for and have the rpices figured out, then you can sometimes get
some ok deal. (Of course, you can also end up with crappy hardware too.)

I mention it in case someone is looking for cheap ethernet cards, or maybe
a replacement floppy drive, or whatever.

HSC in Rohnert park is another place to check out as well for
junk, occasional good deals, and some new computer equipment.

Others have been mentioned as well.

Just thought someone might find this helpful,

-ME