(thanks) Re: finding cheap hardware for Linux?

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Fri Jan 5 18:48:59 PST 2001

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 06:44:24PM -0800, Jeff Miller wrote:
> Has the next InstallFest been scheduled?

Finally!!  Something I can comment and feel good knowing that I know a lot
about the topic!  lol

Anyways, the answer to your question is a firm sorta.  We're having a board
meeting tomorrow afternoon, and that topic is on the agenda.  The only that
we're sure of at this point is that it'll be in February and that it will
most likely be the Saturday after that month's meeting (13th).

I'm also toying with the idea of doing another Linux Demo Day in possibly
May or June, but since the board doesn't really know that I'm thinking about
that yet (another topic for tomorrow's meeting), I shouldn't go spouting my
head off lest one of the other poor folks that help me do things and
volunteer their time, beat me senseless with a wet CAT5 cable.

-Dustin