Linux Jobs

Rafe Magnuson rmagnuson at onebox.com
Wed Mar 28 09:32:04 PST 2001

Does anyone know what the job market for Linux-geeks is in Sonoma County?
I have hit Dice, Monster, Sonomajobs.com, sonomacountyhelpwanted, and
a couple others and can't seem to find anything Linux related. The more
I work with it, the more I find Linux to be incredibly powerful; why
aren't more companies using it? Or am I just looking in the wrong places?

--
Rafe Magnuson
rmagnuson at onebox.com - email