Stampede

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 22 23:03:11 PST 2001

begin ME quotation:

> Really a matter of how you choose to read it.

Oh, is it _indeed_, now?

At the bottom of the General FAQ, it also says:

    Should I use Stampede Linux?

    Of course! While it is not recommend for the light of heart right
    now....

Now, maybe on the planet you're from, all this is consistent with
"targeting new Linux users".  But not mine.

> I guess it comes down to the word "target" in this instance. I see it
> as a goal they are shooting for according to their FAQ. If their FAQ
> is not true, then that is their fault for falsely stating that is
> their goal.

Then, I think you need your prescription checked.  And maybe not just
the eyesight one.

And then look into who exactly, in this picture, is going around
"falsely stating" things.  Even _after_ having the error called to his
attention, in fact.

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.
rick at linuxmafia.com