Mailing List Archive?

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Thu Mar 22 22:25:38 PST 2001

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 09:58:01PM -0800, Rafe Magnuson wrote:
> Another newbie question, but I didn't see it on the NBLUG site so here
> goes.
>
> Is there an archive anywhere of all the activity on this mailing list?

We've thought about putting up a web archive when we move the mailing list,
but to-date, there is no archive.  I've got copies of all the posts in my
mailbox so I hope to merge those into the archive once we get one up.

As for the rules of conduct etc for this list...we don't really have any.
Common courtesy is pretty much the only rule we have here.

-Dustin